Online Checkout Terms of Service
Last Updated: 8/26/2021
THIS AGREEMENT ("Agreement") DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO AND GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE ATSWINS PICK PRODUCT ("Product" or "Service") AS A CUSTOMER ("Customer"). By purchasing the Service, you indicate that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. As used in this Agreement, the terms “ATS”, “ATS Wins”, “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us” refer to ATS CONSULTANTS, INC and its designated affiliates and service providers, and the terms "you" and "your" refer to any person or entity who created an account. We may amend this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, by posting the amended terms and conditions on https://atswins.com ("Website"). You understand that your continued use of the Program after a change has been posted constitutes acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
- REPRODUCIBILITY. All data and information contained on or within the Website cannot be rebroadcast, reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part in any matter – either in print form or electronically via the Internet, included but not limited to other Internet sites, newsgroups, posting boards, and forums, etc., – without our written consent.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE LIKE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY.
- WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS PROVIDE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF QUALITY, SUITABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION OR OTHERWISE, AND ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE ABSENCE OF PATENT, COPYRIGHT OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR THE LIKE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (A) ARE NOT PARTIES TO, AND EACH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION FOR WHICH SERVICES ARE PROVIDED OR REQUESTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (B) ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, VIRUSES CAUSED BY THIRD PARTIES, ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT CONTAINED IN EMAILS SENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE); AND (C) HAVE NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OR INTERCEPTION OF DATA RELATING TO YOU, THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
- REGISTRATION. You may be required to register an account in order to access the Service. Registration is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. When registering, you must provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted on the forms on the Website and you must maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- PICK PRODUCT. Each Pick Product provides access to a finite period of time and/or specific amount of content. The period of time and content included in a Pick Product is clearly described during checkout. You are granted access solely to the Pick Product(s) you have purchased on our website.
- PAYMENT TERMS. You can purchase a Pick Product using your VISA debit or credit card, your MasterCard debit or credit card, your Discover card, American Express card ("bank card") or PayPal. You understand and agree that the Company will not transact any payment that is not in U.S. dollars. By completing and submitting the forms required on the Website to purchase Services, including but not limited to, the designation of a bank card for payment, you agree that the purchase price will be immediately charged to or withdrawn from the account associated with such card.
- REFUND POLICY. All Services are strictly non-refundable once accessed, opened, or consumed. Refunds for unused products must be requested within 30 days of the original purchase.
- ACCESSING YOUR CONTENT. It is your responsibility to login to your account daily to access the Service. In the event that you can no longer access your account, you must contact us immediately for assistance. We are not liable for any time you did not have access prior to contacting us about the problem.
- PASSWORD AND SECURITY. You will choose a password and account email login upon registering. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account email login, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account email login. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account email login or any other breach of security. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the Company is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section or the section above entitled "Registration."
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of Password protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorized users only. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and not permitting any other person access through the use of your password. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Website may be subject to prosecution.
- PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. Remember, past results are absolutely no guarantee of future results. Future projections are simply that, projections. Sports betting is purely speculative in nature and there is never a guarantee to win and/or profit from our selections. Sports betting is extremely high risk. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information. Some individuals may make little money or even lose money. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions. As with any investment, you should always perform due diligence.
- LINE CONSISTENCY. Every pick released includes a pointspread and/or total ("Lines") the pick is based on. Your ability to find the same Lines does not qualify you for a guarantee. When grading results, the Win / Loss / Tie rating is based on the Lines provided with the pick at the time of publishing. In the event of a publicized correction before the start of a game, the corrected Lines will be used to grade the pick's success.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, affiliates, licensors, licensees and third party service providers (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and claims and all fees, costs, expenses, of any kind related thereto (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of, based upon or resulting from your use of the Website or Services. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of the Company.
- VIOLATIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement, together with all other items incorporated herein by reference, embodies the entire agreement and understanding between you and the Company and supersedes and terminates all prior agreements or understandings you may have with the Company.
- ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS.
- ASSIGNMENT. We have the right to assign this Agreement to a subsidiary or affiliate company, or any third party, at any time without your consent. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement without our prior written consent.
- SEVERABILITY. In the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision(s) will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make them valid, legal and enforceable and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.
- GOVERNING LAW. Any action related to the Website or Services will be governed by Maryland law without regard to its conflict of laws principles. All disputes relating to the Website or Services will be adjudicated in the State or Federal courts located in Baltimore, Maryland.